Monday, September 27, 2010

Resisting the urge.

I only have three months left. And while that may seem like a really long time, I'm sure it's also going to go really quickly. The point is, I feel like I should be more ready than I am. We have a car seat, a box of diapers, and a box of wipes (plus some really awesome hand-me-down clothes from a neighbor) but other than that, nothing. I know I have time, but the urge to buy things is killing me. I'm trying to be good about it and wait until after I have a baby shower so that I don't buy things I don't need, but with things like this taunting me:

or this...

(Which are both from here) it is a really difficult urge to resist.

Help me stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean... and I don't think you will ever feel ready. There is so much you will need... constantly!!! But I can tell you one of the best places to buy diapers is diapers.com. They are amazing! If you spend over $49 you get free shipping and they promise to ship with in two days. They have everything!! Check it out. They have this great deal going on for a limited time the promotion code is 30LOVE if that has expired I can give you a friend request that will give you 15% off your purchase. Me and my sister are OCD with this place!

    ReplyDelete